In partnership with the Cancéropôle CLARA
The 4th International Congress of Translational Research in Human Nutrition focuses on Nutrition & Cancer with integrative approaches from basic science to clinical applications. Diet, in all its complexity, is considered as one of the major risk factors for cancer and is therefore a primary area of research.
6 SESSIONS WITH INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED SPEAKERS
- Epidemiology – Nutritional prevention and Cancer risk
- Nutritional care and physical activity for cancer patient
- Nutrition and antineoplastic interactions
- Cancer-related malnutrition, metabolism, dysimmunity
- Breast cancer: from experimental approach to clinical
- Prostate cancer: from experimental approach to clinical
You are invited to submit your work on line. Indicate if you prefer to give an oral communication or to present a poster. Please note that proposals for oral communications will be reviewed and selected by the scientific committee of the Congress (there will be a prize for the best oral communication and poster).
Abstracts submission: Deadline March 27, 2017