Date(s) - 10 Mai. 2021 - 11 Mai. 2021
Toute la journée
E-EPIMEETING 2021 IS AN INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL EPIGENETICS CONGRESS.
This meeting is organized by the « Niches and Epigenetics of tumors » Network of Canceropole Grand Ouest with the straight collaboration with a team of Inserm UMR1098 from University of Bourgogne Franche-Comté.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS ARE
- Jason Carroll, title coming, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Jérôme Eeckhoute, Control of cellular identity in liver pathophysiology, Lille, France
- Carmen Jeronimo, Epigenomics and epitranscriptomics: unravelling urological cancer biology and novel clinical biomarkers, Porto, Portugal
- Olivier Joffre, ERV-derived genomic sequences control T helper cell differentiation, Toulouse, France
- Mathieu Lupien, Single-cell chromatin accessibility in glioblastoma delineates heterogeneity within cancer stem cells,Toronto, Canada
- Hisham Mohammed, Multi-omic single-cell approach reveals transcriptional and epigenetic plasticity in hormone driven cancers Portland, USA (to be confirmed)
- Denis Mottet, The BAF complex: more than a chromatin remodeling complex, Liege, Belgium
- Marek Mraz, MicroRNAs in the regulation of microenvironmental interactions of malignant B cells, Brno, Czeck Republic
- Peter Mulligan, Characterization of a novel epigenetic regulator of breast cancer, Lyon, France
- Duncan Odom, Pervasive lesion segregation shapes cancer genome evolution, Heidelberg, Germany
- Gilles Salbert, Epigenetic reprogramming of breast cancer cells, Rennes, France
- Petr Svoboda, Small and long non-coding RNAs in mammalian oocytes, Prague, Czeck Republic (to be confirmed)
Céline Vallot, Tracking the dynamics of chromatin states in tumors cells at single-cell resolution:response and resistance to cancer therapies Paris, France
This congress is an opportunity for international researchers, PhD students, MD and private industrials to discuss about the development of epigenetic drugs through a better understanding of molecular mechanisms of epigenetics mainly in the ﬁeld of cancer. Thus, presentations will be performed with the goal to inform scientiﬁc community about recent and innovative researches in epigenetics in fundamental ﬁeld and also in medicine/clinical applications. Thus, we expect that this meeting would open the way to new epigenetic projects and promote new collaborations for your future research.
The e-Epimeeting Organizing Commitee. Nantes/Besançon
Contact CGO : Gwenola CARTRON firstname.lastname@example.org