Date(s) - 21 Juin. 2021 - 24 Juin. 2021
Toute la journée
The Exposome summer school will take place from Monday 21 to Friday 24 June in distanciel.
ALEXS (Alpine Exposome Summer School) is organized by Inserm (IAB Grenoble and IRSET Rennes) and supported by Région Auvergne Rhône-Alpes and ATHLETE H2020 Project.
ALEXS aims to bring together scientists and students interested in the study of the effects of the exposome on human health, and will provide an overview of the main study designs and statistical tools that can be used for this purpose. Lectures will be given by researchers involved in exposome studies in the EU and USA.
Talks will include:
- Introduction to the course and to the exposome concept: R. Slama (Inserm)
- Chemicals effects on children’s health: B. Eskenazi (UC Berkeley)
- Study design of exposome studies: M. Vrijheid (ISGlobal Barcelona)
- Issues related to exposure biomarkers measurement error: R. Slama (Inserm)
- Introduction to the Superlearner and Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation (TMLE): C. Kennedy (UC Berkeley)
- General strategy for the analysis of Exposome data: X. Basagaña (IS Global Barcelona)
- Omic data analysis with R: J.R. Gonzalez (ISGlobal)
- Clustering methods for environmental health research: V. Siroux and A. Guillien (Inserm)
- Bayesian Hierarchical Modeling: Patrick T Bradshaw (UC Berkeley)
For more information and registre : https://exposomesummerschool.com