The Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) has now launched IHI – call 3.
IHI – call 3 is a single-stage call for proposals with the following topics:
- Topic 1: Screening platform and biomarkers for prediction and prevention of diseases of unmet public health need
- Topic 2: Patient-generated evidence to improve outcomes, support decision making, and accelerate innovation
- Topic 3: Combining hospital interventional approaches to improve patient outcomes and increase hospital efficiency
- Topic 4: Strengthening the European translational research ecosystem for advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) for rare diseases
- Topic 5: Digital health technologies for the prevention and personalised management of mental disorders and their long-term health consequences
Deadline for proposals: 15 March 2023
Call web page: https://bit.ly/IHIcall3
Find out more
Info sessions and networking
The IHI Call Days for call 3 run from 12 to 15 December inclusive. They include info sessions on the topics, our rules & procedures, and preparing the financial parts of the proposal, as well as pitching sessions on the topics. Participants can also use the Call Days website to identify and meet potential project partners. Find out more: https://bit.ly/IHICallDays3
IHI calls for proposals represent an excellent opportunity for researchers to take part in ground-breaking cross-sector collaborative projects that aim to deliver tangible benefits for patients. Scientists from academia, diverse industry sectors, SMEs, mid-sized companies, hospitals and patients’ organisations are encouraged to get involved in our projects.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com