Date(s) - 30 Sep. 2020
14h00 - 16h00
How do you know partners value your company/project the same way you do?
Join BI, CLARA and guests in a discussion to find useful answers.
When start-up companies or academic groups reach this crossroad, getting potential partners and investors to see your project/company value is critical. Take advantage of this digital meeting to maximize your chances of collaborating with the pharmaceutical industry.
Find out what makes your projects attractive through discussions with Boehringer Ingelheim managers including:
- Ioannis Sapountzis, Head of Business Development & Licensing (BD&L) and former Head of the Oncology BD&L
- Detlev Mennerich, Head of the « Research Beyond Borders » program (former venture fund)
- Frerich de Vries, Head of BD&L Animal Health
- Ingo Lang, Research Animal Health
Get feedback from academic or company project leaders such as:
- Anca Hennino, oncology researcher at INSERM
- Tom Weaver, CEO of PetMedix, which develops antibody-based therapies for companion animals to treat various pathologies including cancer.
A one-hour round table will be followed by several parallel sessions to discuss on focus thematics such as oncology, collaborations between academic and pharma or collaborations between biotech and pharma.